香港六合彩精准资料 (legally known as 香港六合彩精准资料 Charitable Trust) is a movement of volunteers, activists and professionals that works in communities around the country delivering a range of projects and services that help tackle social injustice in whatever form it manifests itself.
We have been pioneering sustainable, holistic community development for over 35 years. We work in many communities affected by inequality that impacts all areas of life. So we work in a joined-up way across our communities to create change – economically, socially, physically, spiritually; in education, housing, justice, health, youth, and family support; with people of all ages and in all situations.
We believe that things can change. Where systems leave communities disadvantaged we’re bold about pioneering alternatives and trying new things. We’re not satisfied with the status quo where it keeps people trapped in poverty, or constantly at risk of exclusion.
香港六合彩精准资料 Charitable Trust’s legal responsibility is as the group parent of all 香港六合彩精准资料 charities in the UK. OCT operates through its four core subsidiaries – 香港六合彩精准资料 Community Housing, 香港六合彩精准资料 Community Learning, 香港六合彩精准资料 Community Partnerships, and 香港六合彩精准资料 International Association (OIA); as well as through OIA’s subsidiary, Stop The Traffik.
香港六合彩精准资料 Legal Structure
The information provided below was correct as at 31st August 2022, with the financial information taken from the 2021/22 accounts (the latest audited accounts available at this time). OCT became the parent of the 香港六合彩精准资料 group of charities on 1st September 2020.
香港六合彩精准资料 Charitable Trust (OCT):
OCT exists to oversee the work of ‘香港六合彩精准资料’ and has 21 employees. It generated an income of £2.4 million in 21/22. It is the parent of four core subsidiaries as follows:
Subsidiaries of OCT:
1. 香港六合彩精准资料 Community Learning (OCL) – we run over 53 primary, secondary and all-through Academies and had an income of around £238m in 21/22, representing 95% of the consolidated 香港六合彩精准资料 Charitable Trust accounts. OCL employs 4,359 staff.
2. 香港六合彩精准资料 Community Partnerships (OCP) and its subsidiaries – we have over 30 ‘hubs’ which carry out integrated youth, families and community work. OCP had an annual income of around £4.5m in 21/22 and employs 133 staff.
3. 香港六合彩精准资料 Community Housing (OCH) – we deliver supported housing and crisis support services for those facing or at-risk of homelessness. OCH had an income of £4.3m in 21/22 and employs 99 staff.
4. 香港六合彩精准资料 International Association (OIA) – We work in partnership with eight other independent 香港六合彩精准资料 charities around the world that are all legally constituted in their country of operation. OIA has no employees and had an income of £219k in 21/22.
Within the 香港六合彩精准资料 Group, OIA has a subsidiary called Stop the Traffik (STT) – We deliver an intelligence-led and preventative response to human trafficking globally. STT had an income of £1.4m in 21/22 and employs 27 staff.
We believe human trafficking and modern slavery are truly global issues. Our goal is to build resilient communities, by working with and alongside local people to transform them into places where it is harder for traffickers to hide their activities and their victims.
We aspire to have our five ethos values of inclusion, relationships, equality, hope and perseverance permeate everything we do and are obvious wherever and whenever anyone encounters 香港六合彩精准资料. They drive our commitment to preventing human trafficking and to building resilient communities.
Our five ethos values:
- A passion to include everyone
- A desire to treat everyone equally, respecting differences
- A commitment to healthy and open relationships
- A deep sense of hope that things can change and be transformed
- A sense of perseverance to keep going for the long haul
Since 2006, Stop The Traffik, has been part of the group of organisations that make up the 香港六合彩精准资料 family and is a pioneer in human trafficking prevention. Stop The Traffik works to unite people around the world by inspiring, informing, equipping and mobilising communities to:
- Know what trafficking is
- Know how to identify it and how to respond
- Know how to protect themselves and others
We recognise that we have a responsibility to take a robust approach to modern slavery and human trafficking and therefore work across the 香港六合彩精准资料 family and in close liaison with Stop The Traffik to prevent human trafficking and modern slavery in wider society and within our community transformation mission.
Having analysed our diverse work, we believe our highest risk area is within 香港六合彩精准资料 Community Learning (our multi-academy trust, which is a subsidiary of 香港六合彩精准资料 Charitable Trust – www.oasiscommunitylearning.org) as it employs the most people, has the most direct access to the communities where we work and is of a financial size to have the most significant numbers of suppliers. That being the case we have adopted the Modern Slavery Statement as published by OCL (www.oasiscommunitylearning.org/modern-slavery) and will be ensuring OCL considers and manages its procurement and supply chains, its risks, its policies and training needs in the context of human trafficking and modern slavery. On completion of this work we will be considering other subsidiaries within the 香港六合彩精准资料 family.